Lavender Shortbread cookies has a delicate floral flavor with buttery taste and light sweetness. They are perfect for afternoon tea or as a gift.
1 cup salted butter at room temperature
1 cup white sugar
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon milk
2 teaspoons lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) dried flower buds.
Prep 10 mins Bake 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees Fb).
- Put butter and white sugar in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until combined, light, and fluffy.
- Add the flour and mix until it is crumbly.
- Add the milk in and mix until it clumps together.
- Add the dried lavender flower buds in.
- Place the dough into a pastry bag with a large tip. Pipe it onto a baking sheet and it is ready to be baked.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After baking, cool them down to room temperature.
After your lavender shortbread cookies have cooled down, you can relax and enjoy it with one of our delicious lavender blended teas.
Lavender Backyard Garden uses organic practice to grow our lavender. Our lavender dried flower is not only great for home decoration but also can be used as cooking ingredients. You could get your edible lavender dried flower from our online shop.