Lavender Backyard Garden
Dried Lavender Sachet
Did you know that there is such thing as a little bag that has an amazing sweet scent but also beautiful to look at?
- A beautiful organza bag is filled with dried lavender flower heads which are full of lavender essential oil.
- It is made by harvesting the flowers, air drying them, then cutting the flower heads off the stems and into the sachet bags. The lavender scent comes from the lavender essential oils that is in the flower buds.
- You can place it under your pillow to help you sleep well.
- Always keep lavender sachets in your wardrobes, clothes drawers and linen cupboards to get rid of moths.
- You can place in your clothes drawer to give the space a fresh lavender fragrance.
The uses of lavender sachet is endless...
These flower heads are straight from the lavender fields of Lavender Backyard Garden.
It is all about being passionate to create great lavender products.
Ingredients: Lavender flower heads. One bag contains 30 dried lavender flower heads.
Made in New Zealand.