How to Use a Lavender Sachet?
Lavender has a calming and graceful herbal scent with fresh flowery notes. It is a timeless classic relaxing favorite.
Lavender sachets have many uses in your daily life. It is simple, a small organza filled with dried lavender buds.
Here are some ways to use a lavender sachet.
- Stow a lavender sachet in drawers or closets to scent your clothing and keep insects away
- Tuck a lavender sachet in your pillow to help you have a better night's sleep.
- Toss a lavender sachet in the dryer with laundry.
- A lavender sachet for your car is a pleasant alternative to commercial air fresheners.
- Lavender sachets can be used as a natural alternative to mothballs to help repel moths.
- Use a lavender sachet for your sport's gear bag to get rid off stink smell.
- Keep a lavender sachet in your bag. Take a couple deep breaths of lavender soothing smell to relax your tiring brain.
- Use a lavender sachet as a bath sachet.
The uses of lavender sachets are endless.
Lavender Backyard Garden is a lavender farm in New Zealand. Our lavender sachets are made from beautiful fresh flower, they dry naturally, by hanging them upside down. Every flower bud bursting with lavender essential oil.