Lavender has a calming and graceful herbal scent with fresh flowery notes. It is a timeless classic relaxing favourite.
Lavender sachets have many uses in your daily life. It is simple, a small organza filled with dried lavender buds.
Here are some ways to use a lavender sachet:
- Stow a lavender sachet in drawers or closets to scent your clothing and keep insects away
- Tuck a lavender sachet in your pillow to help you have a better night's sleep.
- Toss a lavender sachet in the dryer with laundry.
- A lavender sachet for your car is a pleasant alternative to commercial air fresheners.
- Lavender sachets can be used as a natural alternative to mothballs to help repel moths.
- Use a lavender sachet for your sport's gear bag to get rid off stink smell.
- Keep a lavender sachet in your bag. Take a couple deep breaths of lavender soothing smell to relax your tiring brain.
- Use a lavender sachet as a bath sachet.
The uses of lavender sachets are endless.
We are a lavender farm in New Zealand. Come to our lavender farm during December and January to Pick Your Own (PYO) lavender. You can not only enjoy the aroma of lavender fields but also bring some fresh lavender home to dry and decorate your house. Click to learn more about Summer Activities at Lavender Backyard Garden.
Our lavender sachets are made from beautiful fresh flower, they dry naturally, by hanging them upside down. Every flower bud bursting with lavender essential oil.