Lavender Backyard Garden
Dried Lavender Sachet
Did you know that there is such thing as a little bag that has an amazing sweet scent but also beautiful to look at?
- A beautiful purple organza bag is filled with dried lavender flower which are full of lavender essential oil.
- It is made by harvesting the flowers, air drying them, then taking the flower buds off the stems and into the little bags. The lavender scent comes from the lavender essential oils that is in the flower buds.
- You can place it under your pillow to help you sleep well.
- Always keep lavender sachets in your wardrobes, clothes drawers and linen cupboards to get rid of moths.
- When you feel that the scent is dying away, just give it a little squeeze and you will immediately feel a big burst of the aroma fill your nose.
The uses of lavender sachet is endless...
These rubbings are straight from the lavender fields of Lavender Backyard Garden.
It is all about being passionate to create great lavender products.
Ingredients: Lavender Rubbings
Please note: The price is for One bag of Lavender Sachet.
Made in New Zealand.