Lavender, Sage & Rose Smudge Stick
The ritual of smudging can be defined as "spiritual house cleaning." Smudging is done to remove bad energy and bring a feeling of peace and clarity. The smell of warmth, combined with the potency of the ancients.
This smudge sticks contains:
- Lavender - for encourage inner peace and stability.
- Rosemary - for encourage a sense of peace and remove negative energy from places.
- Rose petals - for protection healing, ushering in a high vibration of love and beauty.
- Eucalyptus leaves - for protection, health boosting.
- White sage - for purifying specific objects.
- Japanese Cedar - for removing negativie energy.
All elements are grown by organic practices at Lavender Backyard Garden.
Small: L180mm, D30mm.
For use as traditional smudge. Take the smoke to all desired space for negative energy clearing. Place the stick in a fire-safe bowl or shell while allowing the smoke to cleanse your space. Repeat as often as desired.
Use with extreme caution. Do not leave burning or smoldering stick unattended. Keep out of reach of small children. Avoid to use during pregnancy. For external use only.
Read this article Smudging: How to smudge your space.
Your energetic experience is subject to your own personal interpretation. The information above does not constitute medical, psychological, business, or financial advice. The customer is responsible for his or her own decisions.