Blueberry muffins pack full of antioxidants. It is delicious and and great treat for kids lunch box.
This recipe comes from Allreceipe "To Die For Blueberry Muffins".
19k made it and 4.8 stars with 9k reviews.
After picking your own blueberries, this is a must try recipe that your family will love it!
These blueberry muffins are large and yummy with the sugary-cinnamon crumb topping.
The Best Recipe of Blueberry Muffin
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Prep 15 mins Bake 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
- Serve with whipped cream and a drizzle of our blueberry sauce or blueberry with a hint of lavender sauce to taste extra yummy.